Beauty, Energy-Efficiency and Incredible Savings
- The federal government is now offering energy tax credits on select energy-efficient Hunter Douglas Duette® Honeycomb Shades—letting you earn 30% of the purchase price* back in the form of a tax credit, up to a maximum annual amount of $1,200
- Duette Honeycomb Shades are designed to provide superior insulation at the window, helping to lower your monthly utility bills
- Reducing your energy use also helps create a more sustainable environment
- Contribute to a more sustainable environment by lowering your energy use
How the Tax Credit Works
- Purchase qualifying products: Purchase qualifying products between January 1, 2023 and December 31, 2023. For a list of qualifying products, please go here.
- Save your invoice: Save your original purchase invoice and/or proof of payment for the amount paid for the qualifying Hunter Douglas products. (Measuring and installation charges are not eligible for this tax credit.)
- Print out your certificate and meet with your tax professional: Download the Hunter Douglas Manufacturer’s Certificate Statement (see below). Print out the certificate and take it, along with your sales invoice and/or proof of payment, to your tax professional when filing your 2023 tax returns.
* For tax credit details and restrictions and a list of qualifying products, see the Manufacturer’s Certification Statement and FAQs at www.hunterdouglas.com/tax-credit. Hunter Douglas and its dealers are not tax advisors. Consult a tax professional regarding your individual tax situation and ability to claim a tax credit related to the purchase of the qualifying Duette® Honeycomb Shades. © 2023 Hunter Douglas. All rights reserved. All trademarks used herein are the property of Hunter Douglas.