Looking to make a job change?
Why Choose Grauer’s Paint & Decorating?
Grauer’s Paint & Decorating is an award-winning, family-owned and operated business that has continued to grow since its start in 1934 to several convenient locations. Grauer’s strong culture is built on the values of integrity, excellence and teamwork and provides exceptional customer service in a family- friendly atmosphere. Grauer’s is a trusted source for home decorating solutions, including Benjamin Moore paint, Hunter Douglas window treatments and blinds, custom window treatments, wallpaper, wood stains and more. Apply today!
- Excellent working environment
- Family owned and operated
- Competitive pay
- Great benefits – such as PTO, 401k, Insurance options
- Home purchasing assistance
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Excellent company culture
- Learn more today!
Retail Sales Associate
Summary: The primary responsibility of the Retail Sales Associate is to provide superior service to all customers and assist the store manager and assistant store manager as needed.
- Assist all customers in a professional and timely manner upon them entering the retail store.
- Answer customer telephone calls promptly and in an appropriate manner.
- Provide knowledgeable assistance to customers with all product lines and services offered by the retail store.
- Assist store managers with outside sales calls when necessary.
- Determine a customer’s needs by asking questions and listening to the customer’s response.
- To suggestively sell additional merchandise to the customer assisting the customer in completing their projects.
- To actively participate in all provided training programs offered by the retail store.
- To maintain merchandising standards established by store managers and/or operational managers including window displays, sales floor displays, promotional displays, etc.
- To actively participate in store activities including unloading of trucks, stocking shelves, carrying merchandise out for customers, having the ability to lift a determined weight of merchandise and delivering paint when needed.
- Present a professional, neat appearance, maintain a good attendance record and arrive at work at the scheduled time.
- Participate in all daily store housekeeping responsibilities that include – interior/exterior maintenance, product organization, etc.