Looking to make a job change?
Why Choose Grauer’s Paint & Decorating?
Grauer’s Paint & Decorating is an award-winning, family-owned and operated business that has continued to grow since its start in 1934 to several convenient locations. Grauer’s strong culture is built on the values of integrity, excellence and teamwork and provides exceptional customer service in a family- friendly atmosphere. Grauer’s is a trusted source for home decorating solutions, including Benjamin Moore paint, Hunter Douglas window treatments and blinds, custom window treatments, wallpaper, wood stains and more. Apply today!
- Excellent working environment
- Family owned and operated
- Competitive pay
- Great benefits – such as PTO, 401k, Insurance options
- Home purchasing assistance
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Excellent company culture
- Learn more today!
Outside Sales Representative – (Lancaster Store)
Summary: Develop, maintain and service all relationships with decision makers and end users of our products. Emphasis on small to medium painting contractors and facilities (nursing homes, hospitals, small businesses and the like) With the objective to grow existing and new accounts. The successful candidate must have a strong interest in sales and paint. This professional individual will be multitask oriented, reliable and have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be driven in nature. A successful track record of bringing creativity to projects, solutions to problems and an ability to think outside the box are essential to the role.
- Generate and close sales opportunities by identifying targeted end users and consistently calling on them to identify and address their needs
- Conduct job site visits to provide guidance and recommendations on product selection, application and technical information
- Plan and facilitate end user events, trade shows and regular contractor breakfasts; featuring sales presentations, product demonstrations and product training
- Continually develop product knowledge and keep abreast of industry related topics
- Effective analytical, decision making and problem solving skills
- Efficient at negotiating, time management and training
Assistant Store Manager – (West Lawn Store)
Summary: This position will contribute to the growth and success of the company by continuing our tradition of exceeding customer expectations, demonstrating outstanding product knowledge, retail and contractor sales, mixing paint. Will assist the Store Manager with various task and assist with team management. The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic, multi-task oriented, reliable with attention to details and have excellent verbal communication.
- Assist opening and closing the store
- General maintenance of the store inside and out
- Determine a customer’s needs by asking questions and listening to the customer’s response. Provide knowledgeable assistance to customers with all product lines and services offered by Grauers
- Provide assistance to Store Manager
- Skilled with time management and training